Monday, August 22, 2005

Feel like GOD !

Seen this new ad on TV for the Bajaj Avenger DTSI 180? shows a guy in a black gear with cool goggles, cruising on a bike in the rugged high mountian terrain...(bkg music is good as well), and reminiscing ...

the tight slap on his cheek from his father... he says
I forgive... my father.
remembering the gal who let him down... says
I forgive..... women.
rides on a pot hole on the road... says
I forgive ..... the Government.
his boss flinging papers at his face... says
I forgive...... my boss.
feeling the cut on his lip... says
I forgive....... my barber.
seeng himself of the past, kicking some old dust (read bike).... says
I forgive........ my past.

I forgive.......... them all.....
I feel like... (a small pause) .... i feel like GOD!


I love this ad... somehow relates to me a lot (if not all) :p

No comments: