Saturday, July 31, 2010

3 X 7 things about myself...

Here I am.. writing about myself. Long back i had written my 7 X 7 and felt like doing it again :D.. and also it is a great way to know about the new freinds i made on bloggers :) .. and the result is this blog. Just tweaked the regular 7 X 7 things about myself to 3 X 7 things about myself.. to keep it short and enjoyable.

I have tagged some of my friends in this blog (scroll down to see if you are in that list), if you are not on the list and wud love to write about urself.. pls go ahead and get tagged... dont forget to publish you blog to me and ur freinds though... wud love to read it! :)

3 places i would pack my travel bag for

1. Swiss alps, my dream destination
2. Eiffel Tower, Paris
3. Gods own country - Kerala (missed visiting twice)

3 On-Screen charectors i love to watch

1. Joker (Heath Ledger) in Dark Knight
2. Amir Khan in Dil Chahta Hai
3. Big B in Namak Halal (cant forget the Pag Ghunguroo song)
 .. and Joey (Matt LeBlanc) in Friends :)) 

3 moods that describes me the best

1. Lazy (during office days)
2. Anxious, thoughtful (when idle)
3. Overjoy, Excited.. (during weekends) 

3 things i always think of doing on a weekend... but never did.. :)

1. Clean my room (so much lying around not sure wher n wen to start)
2. Go for haircut (its been ages!!!)
3. Continue reading Jeffrey Archer (i dont rem wher i stopped anymr) 

3 things from my childhood that i cant forget

1. Play play and play.. :)
2. Last day at my school (HJKP)
3. Visit to my aunts place (in mysore) for every summer vacation.

3 things i wud never say no to

1. Bowling (quite a craze... hv bowled in Blore, Mysore, Pune, Hyd, Toronto, Melbourne...)
2. Long drive in my car... anywher, anytime...
3. Sweet corn (pepper masala or chat masala flvor) 

3 things i cant live without

1. Laptop, internet etc.. anything that hooks me online..
2. Playing wid Chinni (the one n only .. cute, little ravishing darling of mine.. my niece.. Mrudula)
3. Music, movies and masti.. 3M!

Yes, you have been Tagged!!! :))

Tagging my blogger friends Arindam, Sabrina, Jazmine, Vijay, Mehreen, Alankrita, Renella, Vijaya, Jyotsna, Ravali, Pragyan and Mayaa to continue this chain. Looking forward to see you all write 3 X 7 things on ur blogs... Come on folks, would love to know more about you!!

Happy Friendship day!!! :)

Just some rulezz to follow...

- Tag as many u want!! (well.. thts not a rule...)
- Link their pages in your tag post
- Post a message / leave a comment screaming that they r tagged
- Mention the person who tagged you in your tag post, and link their blog.
- Write 3 X 7 things about yourself :)

5 comments:

PRAGYAN TALUKDAR said...

Good Ideas there u go... I will soon write my 3x7 on my blog...Thanx.

vj said...

:):) nice:):)

vijaya said...

hi bharat,its Great!!Write more posts....

Anonymous said...

hi bharat thanks for tagging me.
Will write on this very soon.

Anonymous said...

Precautions: Please don't intercourse with your spouse. If you wish to know how to tell if you have a yeast infection, then it is essential to have a knowledge of the identifying signs and symptoms of yeast infection. If you have a partner, you can pass the infection back and forth, constantly re-infecting each other as ustrendz explains.

My web-site: treatment for yeast infection