Saturday, August 30, 2008

Making life more intersting.. Calvin way!!! :)


Just a few weeks back got Creative 2.1(Inspire M2600) for my swanky laptop(Inspiron 1525). Music takes me to a whole new world.. it soothes ones mind. i dont know if music therapy ever works, but for me it hits the right chord to take me out from my clogged confused stressed mind to a completely different plane from where i can see the pleasentnes that life brings to all of us. That young flower you had seen in the garden, tht bird soaring sky high above ur head, the endless green patch of beautiful landscape that you had once captured on ur camera, the clouds that almost seem insync with ur emotions... all start talking to you with music in ur ears.. aint it???... esp when needed most.

Very recently one of my frend said she wanted to listen Bob Dylan, so i burnt a cd for her of the songs i had.. i have a good collection of Dylans, if not huge... like Blowing in the wind, Like a rolling stone, I want You.. Changing of Guards and a few more. different kind of music work for differnt people.. some like it to be soothing, some like bollywood tunes, some like it all hard(rock), while for a few its just the instrumental... its all there in finding and clinging onto it!

Beleive me... Music does a lot of things to you than you ever knew it could. Just sit back and lose yourself amidst the rythms of life(music)... :-)

1 comment:

Prashant Sree said...

Hi Bharath,

Wonderfully expressed. I do believe that music can be a connection to the supreme one-ness... Iam a frequent adopter of this philosophy and its curing and soothing ways is a bliss indeed. :)

And about your appreciation abt my blog, I appreciate it very much...! Glad to meet a fellow minded person ;)

I have blog-rolled you.

Keep Empowering !!

Prashant
*+