Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dont miss it.....

Art, crafts, music, drama, theatre.... has always made me go mmmmmmm http://livingdreamz.blogspot.com/2005/12/bangalore-habba.html. Just the thought of the cultural and artistic performances makes me feel happy about it.. for all the emotions involved, for all the effort, for all the interest that goes in and for all the message it gives to the society. I always had the interest for dance n drama... n I have this feeling that there is something more in me for all this. I enjoy every bit of it whenevr i read or see something on tv or elsewhere. But i hvnt been able to give much time to read, or witness such events. This october, The Rangashankara Theatre festival has drawn me towards it, n is already making news. Started on Oct 8th, this colourful, spirited celebration of theatre will go on for another 4 days i.e. till Oct 15th. However the magic and the sounds of the plays will resonate in the magnificent theatre at the Rangashankara all 365 days as dramas, plays (natakas) are scheduled round the year. Check out the schedule for the list of plays during this Theatre festival. Its truly a treat for all the theatre lovers, dont miss it!

Know more about Rangashankara @ http://www.rangashankara.org/

No comments: