Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Evening thoughts....

Ok ok.. i accept!! i cudn find time off from work to add somethng to my blogspace. Well, better late than never. so here i am! Just to start off from where i left off... WorldCup fever is over and Italy turned out to be the champions this time, with France bowing out in a rather bizzare fashion(after the head-butt incident from Zidane) in the finals. And Klinsmann's Germany managed to beat Portugal in the third place play off... the scorelines read 3-1.. thts was an amazing game!!

Its been quite a pleasent evening sitting at my office and staring out of this big window i have to my side. perfect weather n time to take a walk and have a cup of
hot masala sweet corn n walk by the lake. (see pic) this is what is see when i turn right of my desk... isnt it inviting?? :) and its always a good habit to look out when things are a bit hard to handle from within.... well, this is all i can find time to blog this time .. catch u sometime soon... will be back with more on my views abt the world i see around me! C ya...

No comments: